March 19th, 2019
When you visit Kennell Orthodontics for your orthodontic consultation, you’ll probably have a lot of questions. We want you to be prepared for your appointment and feel in charge of your orthodontic treatment decisions, so keep these questions in mind to ask when you come in for your appointment:
• How long will I have to wear braces?
• Will getting braces hurt?
• Will I have to wear additional appliances to correct jaw problems while I have braces?
• What can I eat when I have braces?
• Are there certain things, like playing sports or playing an instrument, which I won’t be able to do?
• How can I make sure my teeth stay clean and healthy while I have braces?
• How often will I need to come in for appointments?
• How much will my orthodontic treatment cost?
The team at Kennell Orthodontics is here to answer all your questions and concerns, and we’re happy to explain all aspects of your treatment plan and expected outcome. Your orthodontic experience should be comfortable, hassle-free, and most importantly, leave you smiling!
August 6th, 2018
Well August is here, and that means going back to school and September are right around the corner.
Thoughts of sunscreen, swimming in the lake, and vacation is on your mind just as much as school shopping, homework, and the cool crisp air of fall are. How can you fully enjoy the few weeks remaining of summer with school and going to bed early in the near future?!
Well, my friend, here are some great tips for you to make the most of the last bit of summer weather:
- Dessert for Dinner! Check out your favorite, local ice cream parlor and see if they have any new flavors! If you’re not too hungry, share a sundae with a loved one! Load it up with all your favorite toppings that you’ve been craving all summer long (and that is safe to eat with your snazzy, new braces). When it’s too hot to cook dinner for the family, ice cream is a great problem solver!
- Campfire in the Backyard! This is a classic New England get-together (along with s'mores of course). Get some tunes going and enjoy the beautiful New Hampshire night sky with a gooey, sticky treat in hand. You can even get creative with what you put into your s'mores like, peanut butter cups, Oreos, or Nutella! Make sure you brush your teeth thoroughly after enjoying a sweet s'mores when you have braces! Try to name off some constellations or capture some fireflies and see who can get the most!
- Take a hike! We’re in one of the best states in New England to hike, swim, and surf all in the same day! With almost 50 4,000 footers in our backyard, why not check one off your list?! Going on a weekday could help you stay away from too many hikers and have the trail mostly to yourselves!
These are just a few of the many great activities that you and your family and friends can enjoy in the Granite State before the school year comes around.
Why not spend some time out in the sun and share with us how you make the most of your summer 2018!