The cost of treatment may vary depending on your child’s individual needs and treatment plan. We will discuss with you the cost of treatment
Flexible, Affordable Payment Plans
Financing Braces and Invisalign
The investment you make toward your orthodontic treatment to improve your smile will be one of the most important investments you make in yourself! If finances are stopping you from getting your dream smile then we haven’t done our job. Kennell Orthodontics is committed to helping you find a way to make it work with your busy schedule and tight budget.
Our treatment fees vary according to the time estimated for your individualized treatment and a few other factors. Our fees are all-inclusive. This means that pre- and post-treatment records, braces removal, and retainers are all included in the total treatment fee. An estimate of these fees will be provided during your first appointment at the complimentary consultation. Don’t worry, all financial arrangements will be thoroughly discussed with you before beginning treatment.
We offer various payment plans and work closely with you to find one that fits into your budget. Our payment and financing options include:
- Zero interest, In-Office financing: This usually consists of a down payment and then the balance divided into interest-free, monthly installments over the course of the treatment.
- No down, low monthly payments through GreenSky Patient Solutions®: This line of credit is separate from your credit cards. No annual fee, no down-payment is necessary and payments can be extended well beyond the treatment time with competitive interest rates. This credit is generally approved within a few minutes online or by phone. Contact our office so we can help guide you through the approval process. Additional information can be found below.
- Discounts are offered for pre-payment in full or for families with multiple patients.
- We offer 5% off if paid in full with cash or check the day treatment begins.
- We offer 2.5% off if paid in full with a debit or credit card the day treatment begins
- We accept cash, check, most credit cards, Care Credit, Health Savings/Flex Plan Account, and debit cards. We can also set up automatic monthly payments for you to make it more convenient to get your bill paid on time!
We know how confusing insurance can be! Insurance policies vary and we will review your insurance to help maximize your orthodontic benefit. As a service to our patients, we are happy to verify your orthodontic benefits and process your insurance forms for you. Orthodontic insurance is a benefit for you or your child. Please keep in mind that changes to your insurance benefits that occur during the course of treatment may change your financial responsibility.
We are pleased to offer an additional financing option, so you don’t have to wait to start your orthodontic treatment. By combining a fast, easy and paperless application process with a wide variety of plans, LendingPoint is an easier way to pay for orthodontic treatments and procedures you need and want.
Lending Point offers:
· Fast, easy and secure online application process
· Decisions in seconds
· Extended payment plans to fit your budget.
Click here to apply!
If you have questions, please give our office a call!