December 11th, 2022
As 2022 comes to an end, we like to reflect on all of the positive things we were able to achieve as a team!
With the help of our amazing patients we were able to collect & donate food to our local Boys and Girls Club! With donation boxes in each of our office locations, we had donations from Laconia, Plymouth & Littleton!!!
We are also participating in a second food drive for the month of December!!
All donations will be donated to our local Boys and Girls Club.
The Kennell Ortho team also got to celebrate our Christmas party in style this year! In NYC!! Taking a break from our busy work schedule and spending time team building! We attended the Rockettes at Radio City. Also visiting Times Square & Rockefeller Center! An experience of a lifetime!
As we reflect on the year we've had, we are thankful for our wonderful team. As we couldn't make it through the days without such hardworking, dedicated and passionate employees. We are also fortunate to be able to work with so many amazing patients! To be able to create beautiful smiles is everything to us, but to do it laughing and building those relationships with our patients means the world to us. Thank you all for a wonderful year. We're excited to see what 2023 has in store for us!
The Kennell Ortho Team
January 3rd, 2022
With 2021 in our rearview and 2022 under our feet, we're moving forward from one of the most challenging years we've had to face. Although we faced many obstacles throughout the year of 2021 we did have a lot to celebrate as well.
In 2021 the Kennell Ortho team was able to:
- Have a week long patient appreciation Ice cream social
- Celebrate the birthdays of team members and patients
- Give out awesome prizes for some fun rewards contests
- Celebrate the work anniversaries of our wonderful employees
- Celebrate Boss' Day
- Help with a food drive for our local Boys and Girls Club (2 months in a row)
- Enjoy a Christmas party with our team
- Had a world-renowned coach and consultant Rosemary Bray visit our office
Oh..And snacks we survived on LOTS of snacks!!!
We are truly blessed to do what we love every day, and to be able to do it with the best team and group of patients is honestly the greatest blessing!
We look forward to making many more memories with you in 2022!
Happy New Year!!!
-The Kennell Ortho Team
December 7th, 2021
The Kennell Ortho family would like to wish everyone a happy holiday season! This time of year is about giving, and spending time with your loved ones. If you are a current patient of ours, a previous patient of ours, or join your journey with us in the future. You know how much we enjoy giving to the community. For the month of November we held a food drive for our local Boys and Girls Club. We had an awesome turn out with the help of our wonderful patients! We enjoyed this so much we decided to extend the food drive into the month of December!
How does this work?
- Drop off a non perishable food item to one of our 3 office locations
- (If you're a current patient) you receive 20 patient rewards points for each donation
- If you're not a patient you can still donate to a good cause!
When do I need to turn in donations?
- December 16th 2021 is the last day we will be taking donations
Where can I drop off my donations?
- Laconia office- 783 North Main Street
Laconia, NH 03246
- Plymouth office- 94 Boulder Point Dr, Plymouth, NH 03264
- Littleton office- 81 Bethlehem Rd, Littleton, NH 03561
We would like to thank everyone who has donated and shared the word for this food drive. We appreciate all of your support!
November 9th, 2021
Thanksgiving is meant to be spent with friends and family enjoying the company of those around you. And we can't forget the food!!! We understand that with braces some foods are limited. There are still ways for you to enjoy the foods being served!
Brace friendly foods:
Turkey: Remember to cut the meat off the bone before eating it to avoid damaging the braces. Ham: Just like the turkey you should have no issues with this one. Cutting meats into smaller pieces may make it easier to eat.
Vegetables: If you have corn, make sure to cut it off the cob. Mashed potatoes, cornbread, steamed vegetables are great choices because they are soft and easy on your teeth.
Muffins: Rolls or other bread. Just double-check that there are no added nuts!
Foods to avoid:
- Hard croutons, nuts, or crunchy crusts
- Raw carrots, apples, or corn on the cob ( unless it's cut off the cob)