June 6th, 2018
Join the Kennell Orthodontics team in participating in our 2018 SPIRIT WEEK. Starting June 19th and make your way through the rest of the week, we invite you to put on a smile and dress up on our various themed days!
Tuesday: Disney’s Pixar Day (Laconia)
Wednesday: Patriotic Day (Littleton)
Thursday: Neon Day (Laconia)
Friday: Pirate Day (Laconia)
ALL patients who participate will receive a PRIZE!
April 30th, 2018
If you recognize any of these signs or concerns in your child or yourself, it might be time to schedule a consultation with Dr. Kennell. Together we can review what your options are.
- You want a beautiful smile
- You feel a great smile will improve your self-esteem and self-confidence
- You want the best for your family
- Early or late loss of baby teeth
- Difficulty chewing or biting
- Mouth breathing
- Sucking the thumb or fingers, or other oral habits
- Crowded, misplaced or blocked-out teeth
- Jaws that shift, make sounds, protrude or are recessed
- Speech difficulty
- Biting the cheek or biting into the roof of the mouth
- Protruding teeth
- Teeth that meet in an abnormal way or don't meet at all
- Facial imbalance or asymmetry (features out of proportion to the rest of the face)
- Grinding or clenching of teeth
- Inability to comfortably close lips
April 20th, 2018
Did you know a simple smile can affect self-esteem?
Did you know it takes 12 muscles to smile and 113 muscles to frown?
When you smile at another person, a warm, genuine smile, you tell that other person that he or she is likeable, attractive, pleasant, safe and secure in your estimation. A single smile is so powerful that it can often transform a person with low self-esteem, jolting them from negativity to a person with a positive attitude.
When you smile at another person, the physical action releases endorphins in your brain. Endorphins are called nature’s “happy drug.” They make you feel happy and raise your self-esteem. When you smile, you feel and act in a more personable way to everyone around you and exude a feeling of positive attitude.
Every time you smile, you not only make other people feel better about themselves, but you raise your self-esteem, increase your level of positive attitude and feel better about yourself as well.
All it takes is the intentional decision by you to smile at the people around you, and to express to them that you are genuinely happy to see them.
March 8th, 2018
Check out the New Selfie Station at our Laconia, NH Office!!
You can now take fun selfies with our selfie station and either print out your pictures, text them to your friends, or post them on our Facebook page! We have some silly props as well as holiday props to jazz it up.
Check out some of pictures on our Facebook page!