October 20th, 2016
The second annual PumpkinFest is this weekend! There are so many fun events for the whole family to participate in! Keep posted on the latest information by visiting the official Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/NHPumpkinFestival/.
Tell Dr. Kennell and the staff what you did this weekend to be part of the fun!
September 30th, 2016
Our friends at the American Association of Orthodontists (AAO) have put together a helpful list that outlines when you should call Dr. Alan Kennell. Here are some early warning signs indicating it’s time to check in with us:
1. Early or late loss of baby teeth
2. Difficulty of chewing or biting
3. Mouth breathing
4. Finger sucking or other oral habits
5. Crowding, misplaced or blocked-out teeth
6. Jaws that shift, make sounds, protrude or retrude
7. Speech difficulty
8. Biting the cheek or biting into the roof of the mouth
9. Protruding teeth
10. Teeth that meet in an abnormal way or don’t meet at all
11. Facial imbalance or asymmetry
12. Grinding or clenching of teeth
Do any of these warning signs fit you? If so, give us a call as soon as possible!
Hope this helps,
The team at Kennell Orthodontics
September 22nd, 2016
SPOTLIGHT ON VALERIE
Valerie grew up here in Laconia and graduated from Laconia High School. She attended NHTI in Concord and completed the Dental Assisting Program.
Valerie has been an orthodontic assistant for 15 years.
Valerie was recently married last November to her husband Steve and they have two beautiful teenage daughters, Bella and Samantha, and her adorable shorkie-poo named Tank.
Valerie and her family enjoy golfing, hiking, and vacationing in Maine.